By buying this product you can collect up to 322 loyalty points. Your cart will total 322 loyalty points that can be converted into a voucher of 9,66 €.
193,25 € tax incl.
The VapMan Classic is a mechanical portable vaporizer of Swiss design and handmade in Italy.
In fact, like some others, it does not work with an electrically or electronically generated and managed heating, but with a flame, it is a mechanical vaporizer.
This is a limited edition in Kotibe wood, with adjustable airflow mouthpiece (AFC).
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Is this for resinous plants / substrates only or also essential oils / concentrates?||Plants, resins and concentrates|
|Choose your number one priority from these possibilities||Discretion|
|Type of sprayer||Portable mechanical vaporizer|
|Temperature display||No display|
|Color schemes||Limited edition in Kotibe wood|
Designed in Switzerland and handmade in Italy, with Kotibe wood for its warm and exotic touch, it is a
For its transport, it comes with a small elegant wooden box, protecting all its components perfectly.
Its heating element is in 24k gold plated copper, it is perfectly molded, offering the ultimate in conduction and allowing for fast and even heating.
Wood is the only material that fits perfectly into these specifications:
Its design and its smooth conception, allow an easy handling and a simple catch in hand.
On the Classic version of the
Under the mouthpiece, at the level of the central piece, through the wood, 3 optimally positioned holes allow for airflow adjustment. For denser clouds, you can fill in one or more holes with your fingers during the inspiration.
The centerpiece grille can be removed for a thorough cleaning of your
All components - including those not listed here - are manufactured specifically for the
+ La Centrale Vapeur welcome kit :
1.Separate the center piece from the base, by making an hourly rotation
2. After crumbling your herbs finely, place them in the cup (you can use the funnel to avoid getting it everywhere) preferably use small quantities (be careful not to put too much on, the lack of airflow could prevent the
3. Make sure that the golden edges of the heating chamber are free of any plant element. Use the metal tool to push your plants towards the center of the cup
4. Install and switch on the central part by making a rotation, under the springs
6. Place the tip of your storm flame just at the level of the tip formed by the golden cup (heating chamber). It is advisable to heat for a slightly shorter time to avoid any risk of combustion.
7. ATTENTION! WHEN HEATING, HOLD THE VAPORIZER BY THE BASE ONLY
8. Once heated, take a deep inhalation, and repeat as many times as possible.
On the central piece, you can plug up the air holes, the more you plug up, the denser the steam will be.
You will take your
With practice, you will know the characteristics and reactions of your
9. After inhalation, , when you have no taste or steam, if you have any questions, you can check the condition of your herbs. When they turn brown and smell like popcorn, you can remove them from the room.
10. After each session, it is advisable to clean your grill on the central part. This quick cleaning will be easier when the grid is still warm. This is the easiest way to get rid of residues.
In most cases you will not have to do the advanced cleaning. It will depend on the herbs you use and how you use the
For a perfect operation, no hole should be blocked.
You can remove the residue with a needle.
☎️For any question before or after purchase our team of enthusiasts is at your disposal on our steam hotline at 01 83 64 69 26 from 11 am to 7:30 pm from Monday to Friday, and from 12:30 pm to 7:30 pm on SaturdayYou can also order directly over the phone if you wish.
If you wish to purchase a