The Elev8r Glass Vaporizer is a portable vaporizer that works with a torch preferably, or any other heating element.
Compatible with plants, resins, and concentrates.
Direct inhalation or via water filter (optional).
The Elev8r is a cheap portable vaporizer made of borosilicate glass and Quartz that allows a very good flavor and very large slats if you feel like it.
The Elev8r is a vaporizer that must be operated with a torch
Another source of heat is possible as a back-up, but be sure to bring a torch.
It allows you to vaporize using a 100% convection system.
This means that your plants are never in direct contact with a heating element, only the hot air passes over the plants.
100% made in the USA in borosilicate glass and Quartz, the passage of the air as well as the steam is 100% glass and guarantees you the best flavour of the market.
Very practical to use the Elev8r of 7th FloorVapes can be used to vaporize plants, resins, and concentrates such as C..B. crystals.
Buy a portable vaporizer Elev8R vaporizer is to receive :
- A Elev8R vaporizer.
- A 14mm glass adapter for your water filter.
- A ceramic disc for vaporizing your C..B. crystal concentrates.
- A keck clip that allows you to vaporizer your vaporizer while the heated end is still warm.
+ La Centrale Vapeur's welcome kit
- A mix of 10 grams of plants (Damiana or other)
- A carrying pouch
If you want to avoid dirtying your vaporizer Elev8R when using it we advise you to equip yourself with capsule Storz & Bickel.
These are made of metal with holes to let the hot air through and allow you to put your plants or resin in them, and avoid dirtying your glass bowl.
Very practical to avoid dirtying and cleaning your glass pieces often.
How to clean your vaporizer Elev8R:
- With alcohol at 90°C - dip your parts in it.
- With isopropyl alcohol
- With limpuro or black leaf cleaner.
- With grandma's secret techniques for cleaning glass.
Technical characteristics of the vaporizer Elev8R of 7th Floor Vapes:
- 100% air and steam passage - 100% flavor retention
- Preferably heated with a torch lighter, but an ember by the fire could be enough.
- Several inhalations in one heating.
- Warming time approx. 45 seconds at the beginning.
- Supplied with its ceramic disc for concentrates.
- Borosilicate glass made 100% in the USA.
- Quartz Heater
- Very easy and quick to clean completely. The perfect travel companion.
Our opinion after testing and reviewing the vaporizer Elev8R Vaporizer from 7th Floor Vapes:
The Elev8R is a very good portable vaporizer 100% glass and Quartz, relatively solid, if it is well protected it will follow you everywhere and promises you superb very tasty inhalations.
To be discovered by all the fans of flavours and lattes on demand, because the Elev8R needs to be warmed up after a few lattes.
Beware of possible combustion if too much heat is applied.
Instructions for use of the vaporizer Elev8R of 7th Floor Vapes.
- Crumble your plants or resins and place them in the glass bowl.
- Close the glass mouthpiece on the glass bowl.
- Using a torch - not supplied - heat the Quartz part provided for this purpose for about 45 seconds.
- Inhale as you wish, keeping in mind that :
- The more gently and slowly you suck in the air, the warmer the air will be and the more efficient the extraction and the bigger the slats.
- Conversely, the harder you suck, the colder the air will be and cool the hot glass, the softer and slower the extraction, the smaller the slats.
- For concentrates such as C..B. crystals. For concentrates such as C.B. crystals, simply add the ceramic disc beforehand and place the crystals in place of the plants/resins.
Discover soon a video test of The Prune testing the portable vaporizer Elev8R.
For any question before or after purchase portable vaporizer Elev8R vaporizer of 7th Floor VapesOur team of enthusiasts is at your disposal on our Steam Hotline at 01.83.64.69.26 from 10am to 6pm from Monday to Friday.
You can also order directly over the phone if you wish.
If you want to buy a vaporizer in Paris, our vaporizer and e-cig shop is now 200 meters from the metro Voltaire on line 9, at 74 rue Sedaine 75011 Paris.