The CFC 2.0 Boundless Technology portable vaporizer features adjustable temperature, and a ceramic bowl with a 0.5 gram capacity.
Compatible with plants and resins.
A very good value for money portable vaporizer.
CFC 2.0 is the cFC portable vaporizer redesigned and improved:
Airflow, more powerful heating, mouthpiece that holds heat better and vaporizer that heats up much less in the hand and mouth.
Your CFC 2.0 Boundless Technology vaporizer comes with:
- A CFC 2.0 unit and its mouthpiece
- A 14 and 18 male water pipe adapter.
- A USB cable
- A cleaning brush
- A cleaning tool.
- A 3 year warranty.
+ La Centrale Vapeur welcome kit:
- A 10 grams bag of plants (Damiana or other).
- A carrying case for your CFC 2.0.
If you want to filter your steam directly on a suitable bubbler / water filter:
Special offer with the purchase of your vaporizer, get a 9€ discount on the purchase of one of our bubblers or bangs marked "Bubble Vape"
To do this, simply enter the following code before paying BUBBLEVAPE
Buying a bubbler for your vaporizer allows you to humidify and cool your vapor which is very pleasant for temperatures above 200°C as well as for throats sensitive to dry, even cold vapor.
All our CFC 2.0 compatible water filters are available here:
Technical specifications of the CFC 2.0 Boundless Vape:
- White ceramic bowl with a capacity of 0.5 grams.
- Heats by conduction.
- Auto Shut-Off for 5 minutes.
- Temperature adjustable to the nearest degree from 60°C to 230°C.
- OLED screen.
- Rises to temperature in less than 30 seconds.
- Supplied with water filter adapter as accessory.
- Airflow for good inhalation.
- The texture of the device allows a better grip and cooling of the vaporizer.
- Made of food and medical grade materials.
- Non-removable 18650 battery.
- Not usable during USB charging.
- Autonomy: Approximately 1 hour or 12 to 14 sessions of 5 minutes announced by the manufacturer.
- Dimensions:130*33*30 mm.
- Weight: 80 grams.
CFC 2.0 Boundless Technology Vaporizer Instructions:
- Always charge your device when it is cold.
- To do this, pull on the magnetically held mouthpiece.
- Fill your room with crumbled plants or resins.
- Click 5 times quickly on the main button.
- The OLED display will light up with the word ON and the heating will start.
- Set the desired temperature with the + and - buttons.
- Your device turns itself off every 5 minutes.
- A 3-second press restarts a 5-minute heating cycle.
- To clean it efficiently, at the end of each session and when the bowl is still slightly warm, we advise you to wipe it with a cloth or paper.
- For a more thorough cleaning, a little isopropyl alcohol may be necessary, but be careful not to spill any liquid into the bowl.
- The mouthpiece can be soaked in alcohol for up to 30 minutes.
- Do not use the CFC 2.0 while charging via USB.
- Do not overload it.
- To switch from Celsius to Fahrenheit or vice versa: click on + and - at the same time
Tips for use specific to most vaporizers:
Using your vaporizer requires a little time to adapt and to understand these principles:
- Not all plants make visual steam.
- The visual steam appears especially above 180°C.
- The more gently you suck in, the warmer the air you bring in and the better the vaporization process will be.
- On the other hand, if you suck hard you stop the good process of vaporization by preventing the inhaled air from heating up properly.
- It is normal to obtain little vapor at the first inhalation, even at high temperature.
- Continue to suck gently each time for about 5 to 8 seconds, this will bring the bowl to the desired heat.
- Slowly = much more slowly than with an electronic cigarette and also with a conventional cigarette.
If you have any questions before or after purchasing the Boundless Technology CFC 2.0 Portable VaporizerOur team of enthusiasts is at your disposal on our Steam Hotline at 01.83.64.69.26. from 10am to 6pm from Monday to Friday.
You can also order directly over the phone if you wish.
If you want to buy a vaporizer in Paris, our shop of vaporizer and e-cig, is now 200 meters from the metro Voltaire on line 9, at 74 rue Sedaine 75011 Paris.